Are you Dr. Gregg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4400 V St
Sacramento, CA 95817Phone(916) 734-2525
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gregg, MD is a pathologist in Sacramento, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is an Associate Professor at UC.
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1994 - 1997
- University of California IrvineInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1994 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Genomic profiling of solid tumors harboring BRD4-NUT and response to immune checkpoint inhibitors.Jonathan W. Riess, Shaila Rahman, Waleed Kian, Claire Edgerly, Andreas M. Heilmann, Russell Madison, Shakti H. Ramkissoon, Shai Shlomi Klaitman, Jon Chung, Sally E. Tr...> ;Translational Oncology. 2021 Jul 29
- Clinical types of checkpoint inhibitor-related pneumonitis in lung cancer patients: a multicenter experienceXinqing Lin, Haiyi Deng, Likun Chen, Di Wu, Xiao-Bo Chen, Yilin Yang, Tao Chen, Xiaohong Xie, Zhanhong Xie, Ming Liu, Ming Ouyang, Yinyin Qin, Shiyue Li, Nanshan Zhong...> ;Translational lung cancer research. 2021 Jan 1
- 12 citationsAssociation of Circulating Tumor DNA and Circulating Tumor Cells After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy With Disease Recurrence in Patients With Triple-Negative Breast Cancer:...Milan Radovich, Guanglong Jiang, Bradley A. Hancock, Christopher R. Chitambar, Rita Nanda, Carla I. Falkson, Filipa Lynce, Christopher Gallagher, Claudine Isaacs, Marc...> ;JAMA Oncology. 2020 Sep 1
- Join now to see all