Are you Dr. Ingeman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office21644 Sr 7
Boca Raton, FL 33428Phone(561) 488-8200Fax(561) 488-8374
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Ingeman, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Boca Raton, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Ohio, and Texas. He is affiliated with West Boca Medical Center and Jupiter Medical Center.
Education & Training
- St Vincents Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1993 - 1994
- TX State Medical License 1992 - 2004
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 40 citationsDo subplate neurons comprise a transient population of cells in developing neocortex of ratsRichard T. Robertson, Casey M. Annis, Janie Baratta, Samuel Haraldson, Jeffrey Ingeman, Glenn H. Kageyama, Edward J. Kimm, Jen Yu> ;The Journal of Comparative Neurology. 2000 Oct 30
- 44 citationsEmergency physician use of ultrasonography in blunt abdominal trauma.Jeffrey E. Ingeman, Michael C. Plewa, Robert E. Okasinski, Randall W. King, F. Barry Knotts> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 1996 Oct 1
- 262 citationsThe role of mononuclear phagocytes in wound healing after traumatic injury to adult mammalian brainDana Giulian, Jiang Chen, JE Ingeman, JK George, M Noponen> ;The Journal of Neuroscience. 1989 Dec 1
- Join now to see all