Dr. Johnson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2900 12th Ave N
Billings, MT 59101Phone(406) 238-6900Fax(406) 238-6939
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2000 - 2017
- MT State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013-2014
Publications & Presentations
- PROMIS Pain Interference and Physical Function Scores Correlate With the Foot and Ankle Ability Measure (FAAM) in Patients With Hallux Valgus.Nixon, D. C.,McCormick, J. J.,Johnson, J. E.,Klein, S. E.> ;Clin. Orthop. Relat. Res.. 2017 Aug 25
- Crisis, change and creativity in science and technology: chemistry in the aftermath of twentieth-century global wars.Johnson, J. A.> ;Ambix. 2011 Sep 23
- SCL Health - St. Vincent HealthcareBillings, Montana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: