Dr. Rudolph is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2900 12th Ave N
Billings, MT 59101Phone(406) 237-8500Fax(416) 237-8501
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Providence Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2006
- Providence Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- MT State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- OR State Medical License 2005 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013-2014
- An Administration Method Study of Human Regular U-500 Insulin (LY041001) in Participants With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Start of enrollment: 2015 Oct 01Alcantara-gonzalez A.,Bailey T.,Bansal S.,Bhargava A.,Bononi P.,Case C.,Cathcart H.,Chaicha-brom T.,Chang A.,Cleland A.,Colon-vega G.,Cuellar M.G.,Desai N.,Eisenbud E.,Fink R.,Fogelfeld L.,Fordan S.,Frias...
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsAssessment of therapy with continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion in an academic diabetes clinic.Justen W. Rudolph, Irl B. Hirsch> ;Endocrine Practice. 2002 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: