Dr. Kasselman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12717 S 28th Ave
Bellevue, NE 68123Phone(402) 292-6006
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kasselman is a family medicine and intervention pain medicine specialist in the Omaha, NE area. He received his medical degree from University of Kansas School of Medicine and has been in practice 22 years. He specializes in family practice and pain medicine and is experienced in general family medicine, diabetic neuropathy and cancer pain.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 2007 - 2010
- University of Texas Health Science Center at TylerResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1996 - 2000
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- In The Line Of Duty Governor Pete Rickets, 2018
- Fellow American Academy of Family Physicians AAFP, 2007
Publications & Presentations
- MHC genotype controls the capacity of ligand density to switch T helper (Th)-1/Th-2 priming in vivo.Schountz, T., Kasselman, J. P., Martinson, F. A., Brown, L., Murray, J. S.> ;J Immunol. 1996 Nov 1
- Unique T cell antagonist properties of the exact self-correlate of a peptide antigen revealed by self-substitution of non-self-positions in the peptide sequence.Schountz, T., Kasselman, J. P., Ford, S. R., Murray, J. S.> ;Cell Immunol. 1996 Mar 15
- High-density presentation of an immunodominant minimal peptide on B cells is MHC-linked to Th1-like immunity.Murray, J. S., Kasselman, J. P., Schountz, T.> ;Cell Immunol. 1995 Nov
- Nebraska Medicine - BellevueBellevue, Nebraska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: