Dr. Morehouse is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5406 Gibson Blvd Se
Albuquerque, NM 87108Phone(505) 262-7777Fax(505) 262-7959
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1985 - 1990
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, General Surgery, 1984 - 1985
- Washington UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- CT State Medical License 1991 - 1993
- NJ State Medical License 1986 - 1991
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsResuscitation of the thermally injured patient.Jeffrey D. Morehouse, Jerome L. Finkelstein, M. A. Marano, Michael R. Madden, Cleon W. Goodwin> ;Critical Care Clinics. 1992 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: