Dr. Gallegos is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8004 Constitution Place NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110Phone(505) 924-2225
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Plastic Surgery, 1996 - 1999
- Memorial Hermann Healthcare SystemResidency, General Surgery, 1992 - 1996
- University of New Mexico HospitalClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsExtended approach to the vascular pedicle of the gracilis muscle flap: anatomical and clinical study.Kent V. Hasen, Miguel L. Gallegos, Gregory A. Dumanian> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2003 Jun 1
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical CenterAlbuquerque, New Mexico
- Lovelace Women's HospitalAlbuquerque, New Mexico
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: