Are you Dr. Nielsen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office202 10th Street Se
Cedar Rapids, IA 52403Phone(319) 362-5118Fax(319) 364-0574
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Nielsen, MD is a general surgeon in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Iowa. He is affiliated with UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital and Mercy Medical Center - Cedar Rapids.
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Surgery, 1981 - 1986
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsMassive hemoperitoneum secondary to spontaneous rupture of hepatic metastases: report of two cases and review of the literatureLuis F. Urdaneta, Jeffrey V. Nielsen> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 1986 Feb 1