Dr. Pollen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4 Jaime Dr
Rockaway, NJ 07866Phone(845) 893-8252Fax(973) 395-7197
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of the WitwatersrandClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- Chronic urinary retention masquerading as meralgia paraesthetica.Pollen, J. J.> ;Br J Urol. 1991 Nov
- Expanded 99mTc-methylene diphosphonate (MDP) bone scan.Jeffrey J. Pollen, Kathryn Witztum, Robert Basarab> ;Urology. 1984 Dec 1
- Lysis of osteoblastic lesions in prostatic cancer: a sign of progression.Pollen, J. J., Reznek, R. H., Talner, L. B.> ;AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1984 Jun
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: