Dr. Reese is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Dallas, TX 75231
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1983 - 1988
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citations5-Alpha reductase inhibitors induce a prostate luminal to club cell transition in human benign prostatic hyperplasia.Diya B Joseph, Gervaise H Henry, Alicia Malewska, Jeffrey C Reese, Ryan J Mauck, Jeffrey C Gahan, Ryan C Hutchinson, James L Mohler, Claus G Roehrborn, Douglas W Strand> ;The Journal of pathology. 2022 Apr 1
- 6 citationsSpatial transcriptomics of dorsal root ganglia identifies molecular signatures of human nociceptors.Diana Tavares-Ferreira, Stephanie Shiers, Pradipta R Ray, Andi Wangzhou, Vivekanand Jeevakumar, Ishwarya Sankaranarayanan, Anna M Cervantes, Jeffrey C Reese, Alexander...> ;Science translational medicine. 2022 Feb 16
- 3 citationsConvergence of peptidergic and non‐peptidergic protein markers in the human dorsal root ganglion and spinal dorsal hornStephanie Shiers, Ishwarya Sankaranarayanan, Vivek Jeevakumar, Anna Cervantes, Jeffrey C. Reese, Theodore J. Price> ;The Journal of Comparative Neurology. 2021 Feb 16
- Join now to see all
- Medical City PlanoPlano, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: