Dr. Sadowsky is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7514 Park Springs Circle
Orlando, FL 32835Phone(407) 718-0589
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sadowsky is an Intensivist in Orlando Florida practicing Tele-ICU at Parsons, KS and is affiliated with multiple hospitals, including South Lake Hospital, Orlando Regional Medical Center, Health Central Hospital, Riverside Hospital, Meadows Hospital, Hackensack Meridian Health Riverview Medical Center and several others. He received his medical degree from Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy and has been in practice 28 years. He is experienced in telemedicine.
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineFellowship, Critical Care Medicine, 1995 - 1997
- Huron Hospital - Cleveland ClinicResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1995
- Carol Davila University of Medicine and PharmacyClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- KS State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: