Dr. Akella is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1507 S Hiawassee Rd
Orlando, FL 32835Phone(407) 445-9545Fax(407) 445-9365
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ravi Akella is an internist in Orlando, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Orlando Regional Medical Center, AdventHealth Orlando, Health Central Hospital, Select Specialty Hospital-Orlando, and Central Florida Behavioral Hospital. He received his medical degree from Osmania Medical College NTR UHS and has been in practice 25 years. He specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Osmania Medical College NTR UHSClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: