Dr. Shultz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2000 Eoff St
Wheeling, WV 26003Phone+1 304-234-8363Fax+1 304-234-8133
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- West Virginia UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1973
- West Virginia UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1968
- West Virginia University School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1992 - 2015
- WV State Medical License Active through 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsDetermination of the thyroxine iodine content of serum contaminated by organic iodines. A method based on gel filtration.John E. Jones, Jeffrey S. Shultz> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1967 Jun 1
- Identification of Thyroidal Iodoamino Acids by Gel Filtration and Automated 127I DeterminationJohn E. Jones, Jeffrey S. Shultz> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1966 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: