Are you Dr. Miqdadi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office85 High St
Buffalo, NY 14203Phone+1 716-857-8662Fax+1 716-634-5650
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jehad Miqdadi, MD is a gastroenterologist in Buffalo, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Sisters of Charity Hospital of Buffalo, Mercy Hospital, and Kenmore Mercy Hospital.
Education & Training
- University at BuffaloFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1999
- University at BuffaloResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1996
- University of Jordan Faculty of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsn-Butyrate Mediation of Ganglioside Expression of Human and Murine Cancer Cells Demonstrates Relative Cell SpecificityCharles S. Berenson, Melissa A. Patterson, Jehad A. Miqdadi, Peter Lance> ;Clinical Science. 1995 Apr 1
- Kenmore Mercy HospitalBuffalo, New York
- Mercy HospitalBuffalo, New York
- Sisters of Charity Hospital of BuffaloBuffalo, New York