Are you Dr. Champion?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2801 N Gantenbein Ave
Portland, OR 97227Phone+1 503-413-2632
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jennie (Stover) Champion, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Portland, Oregon. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon, New Mexico, and Massachusetts. She is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center and Providence St. Vincent Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Children's Hospital/Boston Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2002 - 2005
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2011 - 2015
- OR State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2005 - 2009
- VT State Medical License 2002 - 2014
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine