Are you Dr. Chen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 North Garfield Avenue
Monterey Park, CA 91754Phone+1 626-571-0111Fax+1 626-571-5520
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jennifer Chen, MD is an internist in Monterey Park, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with Garfield Medical Center, Beverly Hospital, and Methodist Hospital of Southern California.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1992 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- TREVO Stent-Retriever Mechanical Thrombectomy for Acute Ischemic Stroke Secondary to Large Vessel Occlusion RegistryCandace Borders, Nirav A Vora, Raul G Nogueira, Sudhakar R Satti, Italo Linfante, Michael G Abraham, Diogo C Haussen, Aniel Q Majjhoo, Michael T Froehler, Sameer A Ans...> ;Emergency Medicine Journal.
- 6 citationsGraph Quality in Top Medical JournalsJennifer C. Chen, Richelle J. Cooper, Michael E. McMullen, David L. Schriger> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2017 Apr 1
- 9 citationsFeasibility and Acceptability of a Colocated Homeless-Tailored Primary Care Clinic and Emergency Department:Sonya Gabrielian, Jennifer C. Chen, Beena P Minhaj, Rishi Manchanda, Lisa Altman, Ella R. Koosis, Lillian Gelberg> ;Journal of Primary Care & Community Health. 2017 Apr 1
- Join now to see all