Dr. Fenster is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 W Main St
Stamford, CT 06902Phone+1 203-363-0123
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board-certified pediatrician with experience as a clinician, medical consultant, science and health educator, and communications director. As my various roles evolved over time, I have developed a particular interest in clinical medicine, school health, health education, and public health.
After completing an undergraduate education at Cornell University, I immediately entered medical school and chose to pursue a career in pediatric medicine. My residency at Montefiore Medical Center provided me with invaluable experience and training while serving the children and families of the Bronx. Then, I enjoyed practicing in a private pediatric setting, where I shared my clinical skills and medical expertise with the families of a suburban community. When I decided to take a brief leave of absence to care for my own growing family, my plan was to return to the medical workforce within a few years; however, during this time, my husband was diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia and he succumbed to this cancer less than two years later. At that time, it was not feasible to maintain a physician's schedule while independently raising four young children. Therefore, I worked at a local private school, SAR Academy, where I was able to synchronize my schedule with that of my children. At SAR, I held several positions over the course of nearly nine years, including medical consultant, health educator, science teacher, and communications director.
My passion for medicine and science has never dissipated. Now that my children are older, I look forward to returning to the medical field, combining my medical and clinical knowledge and expertise with my various public health, teaching, communications, and leadership skills.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2002
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2002 - 2007
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- CT StateControlled Substance Registration
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Greenwich HospitalGreenwich, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: