Are you Dr. Harley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1901 1st Ave
New York, NY 10029Phone+1 212-423-6771
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jennifer Harley, MD is a gastroenterologist in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with NYC Health + Hospitals / Metropolitan and NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney Island.
Education & Training
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2004 - 2007
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Colorectal Cancer Screening Knowledge and Practices Among Practicing Obstetrician-Gynecologists and Residents.Camille A Clare, Clive Liu, Arielle Greenberg, Penny Liberatos, Lindsey Channen, Kavitha Ram, Silvia Fernandez, Jennifer Harley> ;Women's Health Reports. 2023 Jan 1
- Young-Onset Colon Cancer: A Case Report.Syed Salman Hamid Hashmi, Ahmed Shady, Jean Atallah-Vinograd, Donelle Cummings, Ashley Maranino, Jennifer Harley> ;Cureus. 2022 Sep 1
- A Rare Case of Esophageal Leukoplakia in Achalasia.Gowthami Kanagalingam, Yvette Achuo-Egbe, Mirza Fawad Ahmed, Oladimeji Oluaderounmu, Jennifer Harley> ;Cureus. 2022 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney IslandBrooklyn, New York
- NYC Health + Hospitals / MetropolitanNew York, New York