Dr. Heffernan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeBaylor Scott & White House Call Program
712 N. Washington Ave. Suite 415
Dallas, TX 75246Phone(214) 820-9115Fax(214) 820-9135
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Summa Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 2001
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2001 - 2010
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Baylor University Medical CenterDallas, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: