Dr. Maloney is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office777 Old Saw Mill River road
Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 2004 - 2006
- Stony Brook MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2000 - 2004
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsThe global development and clinical efficacy of sublingual tablet immunotherapy for allergic diseases.Hendrik Nolte, Jennifer M. Maloney> ;Allergology International. 2018 May 16
- 17 citationsCoseasonal Initiation of Allergen Immunotherapy: A Systematic Review.Peter S. Creticos, David I. Bernstein, Thomas B. Casale, Richard F. Lockey, Jennifer Maloney, Hendrik Nolte> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice. 2016 Nov 1
- 25 citationsSequential Treatment Initiation with Timothy Grass and Ragweed Sublingual Immunotherapy Tablets Followed by Simultaneous Treatment Is Well Tolerated.Jennifer Maloney, Gary D. Berman, Remi Gagnon, David I. Bernstein, Harold S. Nelson, Jörg Kleine-Tebbe, Amarjot Kaur, Qing Li, Hendrik Nolte> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice. 2016 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- AAAAI: Novel Therapy Tackles Cat AllergyMarch 3rd, 2021
- FARE Retreat: Experts Explore Food Allergy Treatment, TestingOctober 11th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: