Are you Dr. Maneja?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office501 N Main St
Flora, IL 62839Phone(217) 528-7541Fax(217) 528-8962
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jennifer Maneja, MD is a geriatrician in Flora, Illinois. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. She is affiliated with Clay County Hospital and HSHS St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 2005 - 2006
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of the East College of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsVenous thromboembolism: application and effectiveness of the American College of Chest Physicians 2001 guidelines for prophylaxis.Kenneth J. Steier, Geeta Singh, Asmat Ullah, Jennifer Maneja, Rose Sanghee Ha, Farhan Tanvir Khan> ;The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. 2006 Jul 1