Are you Dr. Ratcliffe?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1111 Sonoma Ave
Santa Rosa, CA 95405Phone(707) 575-5831
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jennifer Ratcliffe, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Santa Rosa, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Wisconsin, and Hawaii. She is affiliated with Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital and Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1995 - 2002
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- HI State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- CA State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsCost of transferring one through five embryos per in vitro fertilization cycle from various payor perspectives.Sarah E Little, Jennifer Ratcliffe, Aaron B. Caughey> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2006 Sep 1
- 19 citationsIsolation of definitive zone and chromaffin cells based upon expression of CD56 (neural cell adhesion molecule) in the human fetal adrenal gland.Marcus O. Muench, Jennifer Ratcliffe, Mikiye Nakanishi, Hitoshi Ishimoto, Robert B. Jaffe> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2003 Aug 1
- 18 citationsIdentification of definitive and fetal zone markers in the human fetal adrenal gland reveals putative developmental genes.Jennifer Ratcliffe, Mikiye Nakanishi, Robert B. Jaffe> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2003 Jul 1