Are you Dr. Unzelman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1144 Sonoma Ave
Santa Rosa, CA 95405Phone(707) 544-8864Fax(707) 544-2723
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ronald Unzelman, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Santa Rosa, California.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1968 - 1971
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsAdvanced epithelial ovarian carcinoma: long-term survival experience at the community hospital.Ronald F. Unzelman> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1992 Jun 1
- 2 citationsSystolic time intervals in normal pregnant women.Carroll M. Martin, Darrell T. Combs, Ronald F. Unzelman> ;Military Medicine. 1976 Jun 1
- 5 citationsSurvival of an infant of a mother dependent upon hemodialysis.Carl D. Robinson, Ronald F. Unzelman, Richard E. Chojnacki> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1973 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Life Fellow