Dr. Richman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14642Phone(585) 275-3750Fax(585) 273-1133
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Georgetown University HospitalFellowship, Psychosomatic Medicine, 2009 - 2010
- University of RochesterResidency, Psychiatry, 2005 - 2009
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2009 - 2010
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychosomatic Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsImpact of integrating psychiatric assessment officers via telepsychiatry on rural hospitals' emergency revisit ratesDaniel D. Maeng, Jennifer H. Richman, H. Benjamin Lee, Michael J. Hasselberg> ;Journal of Psychosomatic Research. 2020 Jun 1
- University of Rochester Serves Rural Patients, Reduces ED Burden with Telebehavioral HealthNovember 6th, 2020
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterRochester, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: