Dr. Strow is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1250 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18103Phone(610) 402-9116Fax(610) 439-1314
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- Lehigh Valley Health NetworkResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsSpecimen processing techniques for endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial needle aspiration.Jennifer Toth, Konstantin Zubelevitskiy, Jennifer A. Strow, Jussuf T. Kaifi, Allen R. Kunselman, Michael F. Reed> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2013 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: