Dr. Swails is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6410 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030Phone(832) 325-7100Fax(713) 512-2236
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- Cornell University Medical CollegeClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsNurse Practitioner and Medical Students' Perceptions of Teamwork Before and After a Standardized Patient Pilot Simulation.Mariya Tankimovich, Jennifer L Swails, Marcelle Hamburger> ;Nursing education perspectives. 2020 May 1
- Reporting of the Medical Licensing Examination-Reply.Jennifer L Swails, Omowunmi Aibana, Barbara J. Stoll> ;JAMA. 2020 Jan 14
- 8 citationsThe Conundrum of the United States Medical Licensing Examination Score Reporting Structure.Jennifer L Swails, Omowunmi Aibana, Barbara J. Stoll> ;JAMA. 2019 Aug 20
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: