Dr. Wagmiller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office94 Old Short Hills Rd
Livingston, NJ 07039Phone(973) 322-5000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2004 - 2007
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsIndividualized Strategy for Dosing Luteinizing Hormone–Releasing Hormone Agonists for Androgen-Independent Prostate Cancer: Identification of Outcomes and CostsJennifer A. Wagmiller, Jennifer J. Griggs, Andrew W. Dick, Deepak M. Sahasrabudhe> ;Journal of Oncology Practice. 2006 Mar 1
- Saint Barnabas Medical CenterLivingston, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: