Are you Dr. Mahmood?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 11 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office46 Jackson Dr
Cranford, NJ 07016Phone(908) 272-0699Fax(908) 272-1478
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Shahid Mahmood, MD is a hematologist in Cranford, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, California, and Florida.
Education & Training
- Stony Brook MedicineFellowship, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- UPMC Medical EducationFellowship, Cytopathology, 1995 - 1996
- Hartford HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1994 - 1995
- Monmouth Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1990 - 1994
- Allama Iqbal Medical CollegeClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsEndocervical reactive atypia: a histologic-cytologic study.Zeina Ghorab, Shahid Mahmood, Roger Schinella> ;Diagnostic Cytopathology. 2000 Jun 1