Dr. Wilkes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4800 Sand Point Way
Seattle, WA 98105Phone(206) 987-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of MedicineMSCE, Pediatric Pharmacoepidemiology, 2012 - 2015
- Childrens Hospital of PhiladelphiaFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 2011 - 2014
- Childrens Hospital of PhiladelphiaResidency, Pediatrics, 2007 - 2010
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2016
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Outcome of Children with Multiply Relapsed B-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: A Therapeutic Advances in Childhood Leukemia & Lymphoma StudyTheodore W Laetsch, Susan R Rheingold, Robyn Dennis, Melissa Widener, Weili Sun, Van Huynh, Paul Gaynon, Jennifer J Wilkes, Kenneth Heym, Alan S Wayne, Anupam Verma, R...> ;Nature.
- 10 citationsThe role of acuity of illness at presentation in early mortality in black children with acute myeloid leukemiaLena E. Winestone, Kelly D. Getz, Tamara P. Miller, Jennifer J. Wilkes, Leah Sack, Yimei Li, Yuan-Shung Huang, Alix E. Seif, Rochelle Bagatell, Brian T. Fisher, Andrew...> ;American Journal of Hematology. 2017 Feb 1
- 3 citationsLow rates of pregnancy screening in adolescents before teratogenic exposures in a national sample of children's hospitals.Pooja Rao, Yimei Li, Kelly D. Getz, Tamara P. Miller, Yuan-Shung Huang, Jennifer J. Wilkes, Alix E. Seif, Rochelle Bagatell, Brian T. Fisher, Clarisa R. Gracia, Richar...> ;Cancer. 2016 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Home or Away from Home: A Multi-Institution Study Comparing Medical Outcomes, Patient Perspectives, and Health-Related Quality of Life for Outpatient Versus Inpatient ...Jennifer J. Wilkes, 61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting, Orlando, FL, 12/8/2019
- Rates of Laboratory Adverse Events By Chemotherapy Course for Pediatric Acute Leukemia Patients within the Leukemia Electronic Abstraction of Records Network (LEARN)Jennifer J. Wilkes, 61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting, Orlando, FL, 12/7/2019
- Seattle Children's HospitalSeattle, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: