Are you Dr. Stubbs?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4500 Stuart St
Moncrief Army Community Hospital
Columbia, SC 29207Phone(803) 751-2618Fax(803) 751-2689
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeremiah Stubbs, MD is an occupational medicine physician in Columbia, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Maryland, and Georgia.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, General Surgery, 1994 - 1995
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- Morehouse School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1999 - 2021
- TX State Medical License 1996 - 2002
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine