Are you Dr. Pripstein?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1645 W Jackson Blvd
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 942-8000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeremy Pripstein, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Chicago, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Kentucky, and California. He is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at Rush Medical College of Rush Univ.
Education & Training
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 1992 - 1996
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- CA State Medical License 1996 - 2020
- FL State Medical License 1995 - 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsThe standardized vascular clinic: an alternative to the traditional ambulatory setting.Maura E. Sullivan, Glenn T. Ault, Douglas B. Hood, Jeanine Chalabian, Jeremy Pripstein, Nicolas Jabbour, Gary L. Dunnington> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2000 Mar 1
- When science and passion meet: the impact of AIDS on research.Pripstein, J.> ;CMAJ. 1993 Feb 15
- Rush University Medical CenterChicago, Illinois