Dr. Allegretti is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75 Francis Street
Brigham And Women's Hospital
Boston, MA 02115Phone+1 617-732-6389
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jessica Allegretti is a gastroenterologist in Boston, MA and is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Hospital. She received her medical degree from University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine and has been in practice 8 years. She is experienced in inflammatory bowel disease.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2012 - 2015
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- NH State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- RI State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- SER-109: An Oral Investigational Microbiome Therapeutic for Patients with RecurrentInfection (rCDI).Sahil Khanna, Matthew Sims, Thomas J Louie, Monika Fischer, Kerry LaPlante, Jessica Allegretti, Brooke R Hasson, Allyson T Fonte, Christopher McChalicher, David S Ege,...> ;Antibiotics (Basel, Switzerland). 2022 Sep 10
- 7 citationsMicrobiome predictors of dysbiosis and VRE decolonization in patients with recurrent C. difficile infections in a multi-center retrospective studyMarina Santiago, Lindsay Eysenbach, Jessica R. Allegretti, Olga C. Aroniadis, Lawrence J. Brandt, Monika Fischer, Ari Grinspan, Colleen R. Kelly, Casey D. Morrow, Mart...> ;AIMS microbiology. 2019 Jan 17
- 15 citationsBarriers to enrollment in inflammatory bowel disease randomized controlled trials: an investigation of patient perspectives.Jessica E. Ravikoff, Elisabeth B. Cole, Joshua R. Korzenik> ;Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. 2012 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Are We Making Progress on C. Diff Infections?December 20th, 2019
- Fecal Transplant to Treat Obesity and Diabetes?May 21st, 2019
- Digestive Disease Week 2019July 2nd, 2019
- Join now to see all
- Brigham and Women's HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: