Dr. Heft is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 SW Archer Road
Gainesville, FL 32610Phone(352) 273-7677
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt UniversityFellowship, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, 2016 - 2019
- Vanderbilt UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2012 - 2016
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- Opioid Prescriptions for Female Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery Patients Before and After Implementation of Tennessee State Legislation.Parisa Samimi, Joseph Panza, Jessica Heft, Li Wang, Rony Adam> ;Female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery. 2020 Dec 1
- Influence of the urethral pressure transducer in measuring Valsalva leak point pressure in women undergoing multichannel urodynamic testing.Joseph Panza, Bryan Hill, Jessica Heft, Daniel H Biller> ;Neurourology and Urodynamics. 2020 Feb 1
- Association of Knowledge and Presence of Pelvic Floor Disorders and Participation in Pelvic Floor Exercises: A Cross-sectional Study.Sophia Delpe Goodridge, Leah Chisholm, Jessica Heft, Siobhan M. Hartigan, Melissa R. Kaufman, Roger R. Dmochowski, Thomas G. Stewart, William Stuart Reynolds> ;Female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery. 2021 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: