Are you Dr. Irvine?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 11 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1709 Harper Rd
Beckley, WV 25801Phone+1 304-256-8671Fax+1 304-768-2343
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jessica Irvine, DO is a family physician in Beckley, West Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia. She is affiliated with Beckley Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Greenbrier Valley Medical Center.
Education & Training
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State License 2011 - 2024
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Clinical Styles and Practice Policies: Influence on Communication with Patients Regarding Worrisome Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Data.Hildebran, C.,Leichtling, G.,Irvine, J. M.,Cohen, D. J.,Hallvik, S. E.,Deyo, R. A.> ;Pain Med. 2016 Mar 25
- Leading a Horse to Water: Facilitating Registration and Use of a Prescription Drug Monitoring Program.Deyo, R. A.,Irvine, J. M.,Hallvik, S. E.,Hildebran, C.,Beran, T.,Millet, L. M.,Marino, M.> ;Clin J Pain. 2014 Nov 08
- Who uses a prescription drug monitoring program and how? Insights from a statewide survey of Oregon clinicians.Irvine, J. M.,Hallvik, S. E.,Hildebran, C.,Marino, M.,Beran, T.,Deyo, R. A.> ;J Pain. 2014 May 03
- Join now to see all