Dr. Pierce is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4458 Medical Drive
San Antonio, TX 78229Phone(210) 614-1515Fax(210) 615-6904
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioFellowship, Nephrology, 2004 - 2006
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2005 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Internal Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsRestricted T cell receptor repertoire for acetylcholine receptor in murine myasthenia gravis.Ellen Kraig, Jessica L. Pierce, Kimberly Z. Clarkin, Nathan E. Standifer, Patricia Currier, Katherine A. Wall, Anthony J. Infante> ;Journal of Neuroimmunology. 1996 Dec 1
- 12 citationsHighly conserved TCR β chain CDR3 sequences among immunodominant acetylcholine receptor-reactive T cells in murine myasthenia gravisJessica L. Pierce, Kimberly A. Zborowski, Ellen Kraig, Anthony J. Infante> ;International Immunology. 1994 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: