Are you Dr. Mulgrew?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4458 Medical Dr
San Antonio, TX 78229Phone(210) 614-1515Fax(210) 615-6904
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paraic Mulgrew, MD is a nephrologist in San Antonio, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with Methodist Hospital, St Lukes Baptist Hospital, and Metropolitan Methodist Hospital.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumFellowship, Nephrology, 1976 - 1978
- Christiana Care Health ServicesResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1972
- Prom Christiana HealthcareInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- University College of Dublin National Univ SOMClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Safety and Efficacy of PEG-Encapsulated Islet Allografts Implanted in Type I Diabetic Recipients Start of enrollment: 2005 Nov 01Mulgrew, P.,Schwartz, S.
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsAddison's disease due to metastatic carcinoma.John D. Cowan, Merrill S. Kies, Paraic J. Mulgrew, Lizardo Cerezo> ;Southern Medical Journal. 1984 Jan 1