Dr. Yesensky is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1130 W Michigan St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-278-1258
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California Davis HealthFellowship, Head & Neck Surgical Oncology/Microvascular Reconstruction, 2018 - 2019
- University of ChicagoResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2013 - 2018
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical CenterClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2019 - 2025
- CA State Medical License 2018 - 2019
- IL State Medical License 2013 - 2018
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPostoperative consequences of cancer cachexia after head and neck free flap reconstruction.Alexander Joseph Jones, Kyle Patrick Davis, Leah J Novinger, Andrea Bonetto, Avinash V Mantravadi, Michael W Sim, Jessica A Yesensky, Michael G Moore> ;Head & Neck. 2022 Jul 1
- Perioperative Topical Antisepsis and Surgical Site Infection in Patients Undergoing Upper Aerodigestive Tract Reconstruction.Ahmed Sam Beydoun, Kevin Koss, Tyson Nielsen, Andrew James Holcomb, Priscilla Pichardo, Nicholas Purdy, Aaron L Zebolsky, Chase M Heaton, Caitlin P McMullen, Jessica A...> ;JAMA Otolaryngology-- Head & Neck Surgery. 2022 Jun 1
- Facial Nerve Sacrifice During Parotidectomy for Metastatic Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma.Jessica Yesensky, Roberto N. Solis, Arnaud F. Bewley> ;OTO Open. 2021 Feb 25
- Join now to see all
- American Head and Neck SocietyMember
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: