Dr. Patel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2800 Rockcreek Parkway
Kansas City, MO 64117Phone(816) 885-5785
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2000 - 2004
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2001 - 2006
Publications & Presentations
- A mild Negishi cross-coupling of 2-heterocyclic organozinc reagents and aryl chlorides.Luzung, M.R., Patel, J.S., Yin, J.> ;J Org Chem. 2010 Dec 3
- 35 citationsDiminished expression of CD19 in B-cell lymphomas.Wei Yang, Neeta Agrawal, Jigar Patel, Alison Edinger, Ebenezer S. Osei, Dawn Thut, Jennifer Powers, Howard J. Meyerson> ;Cytometry Part B-clinical Cytometry. 2005 Jan 1
- 143 citationsNuclear Factor-κB/p65 (Rel A) Is Constitutively Activated in Human Prostate Adenocarcinoma and Correlates with Disease ProgressionSanjeev Shukla, Gregory T. MacLennan, Pingfu Fu, Jigar Patel, Susan Ruth Marengo, Martin I. Resnick, Sanjay Gupta> ;Neoplasia. 2004 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Curing the EHR DiseaseMay 22nd, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: