Dr. Hayek is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 Parker Hill Ave
Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120Phone(617) 754-5800
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jihad Hayek is a pathologist in Roxbury Crossing, MA and is affiliated with New England Baptist Hospital. He received his medical degree from St Joseph's University Medical School and has been in practice 31 years. He specializes in anatomic pathology and clinical pathology.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1988 - 1992
- St Joseph's University Medical SchoolClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Polymorphous sweat gland carcinoma found to have MYB rearrangement.Farhaan Hafeez, Sheng Xiao, Paola Dal Cin, Jeffrey F. Krane, Ping Chen, Jihad Hayek, Christine G. Lian> ;Histopathology. 2020 Apr 1
- New England Baptist HospitalRoxbury Crossing, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: