Are you Dr. Balogh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 3 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 Parker Hill Ave
Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120Phone(617) 754-5800
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Karoly Balogh, MD is a board certified pathologist in Roxbury Crossing, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and is an Associate Professor of Pathology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Semmelweis UniversityClass of 1954
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1960 - 2021
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Community-acquired lobar pneumonia encountered at autopsy.Marcello DiStasio, Karoly Balogh> ;IDCases. 2016 Jan 1
- 6 citationsCharcot-Leyden crystals: Pathology and diagnostic utilityLiron Pantanowitz, Karoly Balogh> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 2004 Jul 1
- 16 citationsLigneous (pseudomembranous) inflammation involving the female genital tract associated with type-1 plasminogen deficiency.Liron Pantanowitz, Kenneth A. Bauer, Katrin Tefs, Volker Schuster, Karoly Balogh, Ben Z. Pilch, Dorothy Adcock, Christine Cirovic, Olivier Kocher> ;International Journal of Gynecological Pathology. 2004 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts