Dr. Brinke is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office241 Church St
Hayesville, NC 28904Phone(828) 389-6383
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Latrobe Area HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- HI State Medical License 2010 - 2012
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Erlanger Western Carolina HospitalMurphy, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: