Dr. Zhang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1706 Saint Julian Pl
Columbia, SC 29204Phone+1 803-771-7506Fax+1 803-771-9455
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tulane UniversityFellowship, Dermatopathology, 2001 - 2002
- Tulane UniversityResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1997 - 2001
- Hunan Medical UniversityClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 2000 - 2013
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Dermatopathology
Publications & Presentations
- Construction of a highly sensitive non-enzymatic nitrite sensor using electrochemically reduced holey graphene.Zhang, J.,Zhang, Y.,Zhou, J.,Wang, L.> ;Anal. Chim. Acta. 2018 Nov 06
- Comparative Efficacy Of Treatments For Previously Treated Advanced Or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Nsclc): A Network Meta-Analysis.Zhang, J.,Zhou, Z.,Cai, X.,Signorovitch, J.> ;Value Health. 2015 Nov 05
- Identification of Alpha 2 Macroglobulin (A2M) as a master inhibitor of cartilage degrading factors that attenuates post-traumatic osteoarthritis progression.Wang, S.,Wei, X.,Zhou, J.,Zhang, J.,Li, K.,Chen, Q.,Terek, R.,Fleming, B. C.,Goldring, M. B.,Ehrlich, M. G.,Zhang, G.,Wei, L.> ;2014 Mar 01
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: