Dr. Bedrnicek is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8303 Dodge St
Omaha, NE 68114Phone(402) 354-4540Fax(402) 354-4535
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Bedrnicek is a pathologist in Omaha, NE and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Methodist Hospital, Children's Hospital and Medical Center, and Saunders Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Charles University in Prague and has been in practice for 11 years. He specializes in pediatric pathology, perinatal pathology and clinical chemistry.
Education & Training
- Nationwide Childrens HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Pathology, 2008 - 2009
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2004 - 2008
- University Karlovy, Lek Fak IiClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- NE State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2008 - 2009
- AZ State Medical License 2007 - 2014
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Pediatric
Publications & Presentations
- Eosinophilic Ureteritis in a Child With Ureteropelvic Junction Obstruction and Vesicoureteral Reflux.Gavin Stormont, John H. Makari, Jiri Bedrnicek, Claudia Berrondo> ;Cureus. 2020 Jul 15
- Radiographically Negative, Asymptomatic, Sentinel Lymph Node Positive Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma in a 3-Year-Old Male: A Case ReportJeffrey S. Carson, Jiri Bedrnicek, Shahab F. Abdessalam> ;Case reports in pediatrics. 2012 Oct 23
- Ovarian neoplasm development by 7,12-dimethylbenz[a]anthracene (DMBA) in a chemically-induced rat model of ovarian failure.Hoyer, P. B., Davis, J. R., Bedrnicek, J. B., Marion, S. L., Christian, P. J., Barton, J. K., Brewer, M. A.> ;Gynecol Oncol. 2009 Mar 01
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: