Are you Dr. Gruber?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office913 N Dixie Ave
Elizabethtown, KY 42701Phone(877) 783-6257
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joachim Gruber, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Elizabethtown, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Baptist Health Hardin.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2001 - 2005
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsRegulation of melanogenesis in B16 mouse melanoma cells by protein kinase C.Harish Mahalingam, James M. Vaughn, James F. Novotny, Joachim R. Gruber, Richard M. Niles> ;Journal of Cellular Physiology. 1996 Sep 1
- 28 citationsRetinoic acid specifically increases nuclear PKC alpha and stimulates AP-1 transcriptional activity in B16 mouse melanoma cells.Joachim R. Gruber, Sejal H. Desai, Jan Krzysztof Blusztajn, Richard M. Niles> ;Experimental Cell Research. 1995 Dec 1
- Baptist Health HardinElizabethtown, Kentucky