Dr. Frisoli is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office23625 Holman Hwy
Monterey, CA 93940Phone(831) 624-5311Fax(831) 625-4948
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Radiology, 1997 - 2001
- California Pacific Medical Center - Pacific CampusInternship, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- Yale University School of MedicineClass of 1996
- University of California, BerkeleyPh.D., Physical Chemistry, 1980 - 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsInfolding and collapse of thoracic endoprostheses: Manifestations and treatment optionsDaniel Y. Sze, R. Scott Mitchell, D. Craig Miller, Dominik Fleischmann, Joan K. Frisoli, Stephen T. Kee, Archana Verma, Michael P. Sheehan, Michael D. Dake> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2009 Aug 1
- 21 citationsBidirectionally Adjustable TIPS Reduction by Parallel Stent and Stent-Graft DeploymentGloria L Hwang, Mahmood K Razavi, Joan K Frisoli, Daniel Y Sze> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2008 Nov 1
- 36 citationsPersistent and recurrent postsurgical varicoceles: venographic anatomy and treatment with N-butyl cyanoacrylate embolization.Daniel Y. Sze, Jeffrey S. Kao, Joan K. Frisoli, Stuart W. McCallum, William A. Kennedy, Mahmood K. Razavi> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2008 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Carotenoids For Enhancing Selective Laser AngioplastyNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1990
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: