Dr. Silva is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Veterans Drive, 114D
Minneapolis VA HCS
Minneapolis, MN 55417Phone(612) 725-2133
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Hematologic Radiation Oncology, 1999 - 2000
- University of TorontoMD, Radiation Oncology Residency, 1994 - 1999
- University of Toronto Faculty of MedicineClass of 1994, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2003 - 2021
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of CanadaRadiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- CD5-Positive Tracheal Mucosa-associated Lymphoid Tissue Lymphoma Presenting with Prandial Dyspnea.Swanson, E. J., Swanson, E. J., Kunisaki, K. M., Kunisaki, K. M., Mesa, H. A., Mesa, H. A., Silva, J. J., Silva, J. J.> ;American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. 2016 Oct 7
- 23 citationsThrombotic microangiopathy after allogeneic blood and marrow transplantation is associated with dose-intensive myeloablative conditioning regimens, unrelated donor, an...Theresa Hahn, Arif Alam, David Lawrence, Laurie A. Ford, Maria R. Baer, Barbara Bambach, Zale P. Bernstein, Myron S. Czuczman, Joaquin Silva, James L. Slack, Meir Wetz...> ;Transplantation. 2004 Nov 27
- Optimal matchline blocking and matchline dosimetry for lymphoma patientsChristine E Oh, Margie Hunt, Joaquin J Silva, Joachim Yahalom> ;Medical Dosimetry. 2000 Dec 1
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Health Care SystemMinneapolis, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: