Are you Dr. Zdanowitz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10837 71st Ave
Forest Hills, NY 11375Phone(718) 520-1800Fax(718) 544-3800
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joel Zdanowitz, MD is an oncologist in Forest Hills, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Arkansas, and New Mexico. He is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Queens, NYC Health + Hospitals / Queens, and North Shore University Hospital.
Education & Training
- One Brooklyn Health SystemFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1985 - 1988
- New York-Presbyterian/QueensResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1985
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1983 - 1983
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 40 citationsOvarian Carcinoma Metastasis to the Breast Case Report and Review of the LiteratureHiroshi Yamasaki, Daisy Saw, Joel Zdanowitz, Lawrence L. Faltz> ;The American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 1993 Feb 1