Dr. Tung is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office87-23 Myrtle Avenue
Ridgewood, NY 11385Phone(718) 847-6066Fax(718) 846-4552
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1968 - 1970
- NYC Health + Hospitals / QueensFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1968 - 1968
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1965 - 1967
- NYC Health + Hospitals / QueensInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1964
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 1970 - 1997
- NY State Medical License Active through 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- Wyckoff Heights Medical CenterBrooklyn, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: