Dr. Leuchter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 1st Dr Nw
Austin, MN 55912Phone+1 507-434-1092Fax+1 507-434-1477
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the PacificClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State License 2012 - 2017
- WI State License 2001 - 2014
- MN State License 2001 - 2014
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Developing musculoskeletal education programs for physicians and the general public: findings from a needs assessment.Robbins, L., Levy, R., Lee, S., Leuchter, J., O'Brasky, M.> ;Arthritis Care Res. 1998 Dec
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: