Are you Dr. Paris?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office404 W Fountain St
Albert Lea, MN 56007Phone+1 907-729-1729
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patti Paris, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Albert Lea, Minnesota. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Alaska. She is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System - Albert Lea and Austin.
Education & Training
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- ME State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- MN State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- WI State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsECG Conduction Delays Associated with Massive Bupropion OverdosePatti A. Paris, John R. Saucier> ;Clinical Toxicology. 1998 Jan 1